Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 29 May | NTS Jobs
|Items||Descriptions | FastGovtJobs.pk|
|Job Location:||Punjab | NTS Jobs|
|Required Jobs||Lab Technician, Dental Technician, Dialysis Technician, Ophthalmic Technician, Anesthesia Technician, Dispenser, Dark Room Attendant, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Pathology Technician, ECG Technician, Cardiac Technician, LHV, Lady Health Visitor, Vaccinatior.|
|Post AD:||29 May 2019|
|AD Last Date:||20 June 2019|
|AD Newspapers:||Express News | Punjab Govt Jobs|
|NTS Application Form||www.nts.org.pk|
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 29 May 2019
General Terms and Conditions: –
1. The above positions are offered on Contract for one Year (Extendable) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004
amended 2016 & existing Service Rules of the Government of the Punjab.
2. General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years &
Special/disable person = 10 years.
3. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3%
for disabled persons.
4. Shemales are encouraged to apply.
5. Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for test/interview
7. No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
8. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without
9. Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper
Procedure for submission of Application Forms: –
1. Disabled candidates will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability
Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
2. Candidate for application must visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
3. Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
4. The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
5. Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
6. Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 20-06-2019 till 3:00pm
7. Roll Number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
8. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS to Qualify.
9. In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any
threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa.
10. Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
11. No separate test/Interview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates.
12. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”.
13. These vacancies are Post-specific and Non-transferable.
14. The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
15. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
16. Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
17. Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against 01 district.